It is very easy to get stuck in a routine that repeats itself every single day where you are left wondering where all your time went. On the other hand, if your time is planned and your priorities in check, you won’t be left dumfounded by the hours that have slipped you by. We have 5 tips to help you plan out your week in order to live your life to its fullest potential! Before we begin, take a moment to write down on a piece of paper, what is most important to you. Think of what motivates and drives you and where you envision yourself mentally and physically! Keep this list on your phone or posted somewhere you will see it often.
Lets get into the steps:
- Schedule: Before your week begins, take a moment to sit down and schedule your week into your phone or a planner, whatever works best for you!
- Gather your thoughts: While looking at your calendar for the week have a notebook or notepad handy in order to add notes to tasks and projects you may need to know.
- Allocate time: Write in all your appointments and meetings as well as your work schedule and your personal schedule such as workouts, grocery shopping etc… By giving each task or chore a time slot it is more likely to get done in an efficient and productive manner.
- Create Routines: May it be a morning routine, workout routine or night routine, it is important to establish routines that benefit your mind and body which you can perform everyday. Working out, writing, extra personal hygiene routines, anything of the sort will allow you to feel your best!
- Be Grateful: Leave room in your notebook or planner/phone to reflect on your days and write in what you were most grateful for. When you lead your life with gratefulness you will only attract more of what truly makes you happy.
We hope these tips help you on becoming a more organized man!
Awesome snap of @IAmGalla. Follow us on Instagram @EnzoKay